Submitting this application signifies agreement with the following:
1. The parents/guardians and student will abide by Hanova policies and procedures.
2. The parents/guardians understand and agree that academic or diagnostic testing may be administered to the student.
3. Parents/guardians give Hanova permission to contact their child’s previous schools in order to obtain information relevant to the student’s application.
4. Hanova has the right to keep all the information that parents/guardians submit with the application.
5. Parents/guardians agree to pay all fees and tuition according to Hanova policy.
6. The parents/guardians agree to inform the school if any given information described in this application form changes.
7. Parents/guardians grant permission to Hanova to obtain emergency medical treatment for their child in the event that parents/guardians cannot be contacted.
8. I/We certify that the information provided in my child’s application in accurate and complete. I/We understand that failure to do so is grounds for nullification of a student’s enrolment at Hanova.
9. I/We have read, understood and agree to accept the Terms and Conditions Governing Enrolment and Admission. If this form has been signed/submitted by only one parent then that parent represents 6 and warrants that she or he has the full irrevocable authority from the parent who has not signed to make decisions, communicate, give instructions and take actions in respect of the pupil and Hanova shall not be obliged to obtain the consent of both parents.